A short and simple structure built by Walter Bagley from 1879-1880. This bridge features a single span supported by queenpost trusses. The bridge is still open to vehicular and pedestrian traffic and is located on covered Bridge Road at Town Hwy 4 and Hwy 100.
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D200, f/8 @ 28 mm, 1/60, ISO 125, No Flash
© This Clicks Photography